Sunday, November 06, 2011

Day 6: A book I am reading.





These days I am spending a lot of my 'just a little extra' time knitting.
Right now :: 2 books are catching my attention.
More last minute gifts.
It has become an inspiration for the handmade giving season.
& one thousand gifts.
Many have read this journey of thankfulness, of grace.. countless gratitudes. I am slowly embracing the words, her writing gently teaches how to slow down, turning pain into soul poetry.
Trusting God all through the moments.

So Fawned 30 Days Hath November


1 comment:

The Sidekick said...

My sister just gave me 1000 gifts! And after the conversation you and I had yesterday, and in light of my next birthday, I might have to see if I can take on the challenge .. Thanks for this post, for reminding me what's important. As you fashion your home-made gifts, the time you give other people is a gift in itself.