Thursday, November 03, 2011

Day 3: Something I never leave the house without.




Mini Sushisha bag. A well loved companion to hold it all.
Beautifully unique & handmade by .three.acorns.
Its perfect, the mini version of the original! I try to have the sushisha bag along with me everywhere. It holds all the needs for quick outings, long walks, & fiddly needs that the children ask for. Including but not limited to: strings, hair ties, lip balm, phone, wallet, loose change, extra underwear, pens, kleenex, scraps of paper, pins, mementos..
Something about driving solo.. There is a lot of time to think, process & just be able to have alone time. When I head to the city by myself for a few hours, it sits on the passenger seat so I have ready access to anything within it. It is also my little companion for quick stops & rearview mirror self portraits. (I am a little camera shy).

So Fawned 30 Days Hath November

1 comment:

Grandma K said...

you are one organized lady!

I shall go and clean out my purse...... seriously! I have a summer purse and a winter purse and now it is time for the winter one.....