Monday, November 01, 2010

Welcome November 1

Today is the beginning of my favourite month!

I start thinking about…decorating~creating crafts~Birthdays for 2 of our children~baking~gifts~family pictures~cards~lost addresses~new have to try and old faithful recipes~soups~comfort foods~rich deep chocolates~fondues~evergreen tree branches~travelling or stay home~sweaters~knit accessories~homemade candles,~essential oils~baking breads,~roast turkeys~music….

I would love to hear of some traditions that you enjoy!

6 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Alicia---I loved this post. It made me excited for today and this whole month---I've felt so blah---but I do believe excitement is contagious. Thanks for the encouragement. :)

Kmarie said...

Snow cookies. My birthday. Remembrance Day. Poppies.Holiday window shopping with all the decor:)

Krista said...

Hey, I was the 200th hit to you blog. I feel so special. November....aaaaahhhh advent, vince gauraldi, planning all the little details of Christmas, the list goes on...

Alicia said...

Smiling that you like numbers too Krista. I should add counting down days, making lists,& checking them many times..

irish coffee and chocolate said...

Now I feel I must de"fall" my home:) On to Christmas!:) (it will feel more like that once my man is done his harvest. crazy that it's this late)

Mulberry Manor said...

I'm craving arts and crafts...we really should get together soon! What are you working on these days? I stopped in at the Woolen Mill the other day and picked up some felting needles (we broke all 4 already...oops). But, 3 of us did a small project each, so that was fun. :) I'm loving that November seems to be a continuation of October this year...