Thursday, October 28, 2010

Rainbow Memories

28 years ago I met forever friends. Mary & Angela.

We soon became known as the little red triplets.

photo (2)

The years have gone by, as we have seen our lives intertwine, we have had many stories over the years of just finding each other. At random events and unexpectedly in large cities such as Vancouver or Calgary.

Last year Dear Ange. (far left) started gaining more popularity with her store on Etsy and was featured frequently with another lovely friend

Look at this gorgeous treasury recently published for the fall season.

photo (1)

Mary and I have many more memories and she is my favourite Hippy. Today I am forever thankful for the sisters they have always been in my life.

“At last the 3rd triplet has been found... dancing among the trees, dipping her toes in rivers and streams, singing to the heavens.... she was never lost, she was here all along, sharing herself with the world so we could feel her love everywhere we go. **HUGS and much love to you and your family.**
Thank you.”

5 comments:

Ange said...

I am at a loss for words... so touching. <3 <3 <3

Grandma K said...

This is an amazing bit of your history! I love that picture. You DO look like triplets!
Thanks,too, for the links to beautiful 'art'! I may have to drop a hint or two re: Christmas!

42 things said...

you are the sweetest. many hugs and loves ...

Mulberry Manor said...

That is such a darling picture - what a special memory for you. It's interesting how your friends are creative souls just like you. All these creative Etsy women are so inspiring...though I have yet to be inspired enough to have my own store. What would I sell? Hay bales, perhaps. :)
Miss you.

Alicia said...

I really love this history too, and miss all of you dear friends ^ above <3
ps/MM your photography is breathtaking moments of art that captures history. I would love to see it on walls, perhaps open an Etsy site for prints? <3