Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Do you feel it calling in the air tonight "Hold On"

This morning I woke up feeling so much joy it hurt.
Last night I cried myself to sleep.
A dear friend asked me this week, if I have a feeling of 'Anywhere but here?
I sure do and I cry every time I think of it.
Oh the memories; I miss hearing these phrases.
~The ocean is just over there, can't we go see it?
~Not right now dear let us go to the local market to pick some fruit from the vines.
~The mossy paths in my Grandma's back yard are so fun to explore....let's go!
~Want to go Skinny dipping in our backyard pond?
The moments that seem like forever ago.
I don't want to run away, my friends and family are surrounding us here. Pouring out love and
encouraging all of us to reach out and not drown in hopeful escape routes.
Really what is better than a full quiver of children calling me MOM and a dear Husband who provides everything to make our family feel safe and secure.
I have climbed up in my tree again and have no one to understand how to talk me down again, When all I am concentrating on is what is OUT THERE???
I will listen to anyone who wants to share,
and I just need to learn how to share myself, and let someone else listen to my heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I <3 this.

just sayin' said...

i quite often feel this way. I have everything I need. wonderful husband, 3 great kids, a warm place to live and enough food. Yet....I still think of 'what is out there"? I still want to run away. I need to leave and start new. Bring my family of course but we have stayed too long and now it is time to go. Not sure why i think that? Maybe it's time for a new post on my blog?