Wednesday, September 17, 2008

7 things that are Quirky about moi

1. I make words up, like smurples for spaghetti.
2. I cry on the beginning of every Extreme Home Makeover Show.
3. I laugh everytime I hear the words fat ass together.
4. When I am in a store and there are 4 objects on a shelf, and one is needed,
I "stock up" with 2 so there is an even number left.
5. The chorus of the song "I will remember You" from the artist
Sarah Mclaughlin is still running through my head after 4 years.
6. My baby toe always needs to pop so that it can grow stronger,
while my jaw always needs to pop so that it can grow weaker.
7. When my hair is found all over the place my kids
will pick it up and put it back on my head.

1 comment:

wil said...

I love this post! I love you too, and all your little quirks :)